Finding the Mac Address on Windows 10 PC/Laptop is not so hard now. This is one of the common problems faced by many Windows 10 users. Now you will learn the three methods to find Mac Address on Windows 10 with ease.
While I can’t claim to have solved this problem, I have come up with 3 solutions, which are listed below.
Macs are so popular because of their easy-to-use, fast, and fully-customizable operating system. But another reason is due to its Apple’s Mac Address. The Apple Address is a 16-digit number assigned by Apple to every Mac. The Apple Address mainly used to identify the MAC Address of the Mac, but also used to identify the Mac, which is needed by the iPhone/iPad/iPod. Mac Address is really important for Mac users. You can find Mac Address of Mac by following steps.
Good day, readers! How are you all doing today? I hope everything in your life is going well for you. Today, we’re going to share an article with you all, and in it, you’ll discover how to locate a Mac address on Windows 10. You can accomplish this as well if you read this text attentively. Let’s get this party started.
On Windows 10, there are a few simple ways to get the Mac address.
Finding your MAC address is no longer a tough job if you are a Windows 10 user since the procedure has been simplified for us. However, depending on what you want to do with the MAC address or physical address, there are two approaches to take.
- If you wish to copy your MAC address to the clipboard to license software or anything similar, you’ll need to utilize the command prompt.
- You do not need to utilize the Command prompt if you wish to view your MAC address for any other purpose. You can view your MAC address directly in the settings. Install wireless drivers if possible.
1.Find Your MAC Address in the Network Settings
- To do so, right-click on the network icon on the taskbar and select “Network and Internet” from the drop-down menu.
- When the Settings window appears on the screen, look for the “Network and Sharing Center” option and choose it.
- You should now have an active connection, as seen in the picture below. It is necessary for you to click it.
- Then you must click on “Details” to view all of the information on the screen.
- Now you can see how the information appear and the actual address you’re looking for.
2.Find Your MAC Address Using Command Prompt
It is not difficult to use the command prompt to get your MAC address; you just need to follow the procedures outlined below.
- To locate the Command prompt, first click on the Search box and then enter “cmd.”
- You must now right-click on the Command prompt and choose the “Run as administrator” option from the drop-down menu.
- When the command prompt appears on your PC or laptop, enter “ipconfig /all” followed by a space and then hit the Enter key.
- Now you’ll notice a lot of data on the screen regarding Windows IP settings, Ethernet adapter details, and Wireless LAN adapter details (if any).
- If you have a wireless connection, search for the physical address under the Wireless LAN adapter section, which you can simply copy to the clipboard by dragging and selecting. If you’re using a wired connection, though, you’ll need to check the physical address under the Ethernet adapter section.
3.To get the MAC address, use the Control Panel.
On Windows 10, we’ll utilize the control panel to discover the Physical Address of a network card in this approach. All you have to do is follow the instructions outlined below.
- First and foremost, you must access the Control Panel.
- After that, you must choose Network and Internet.
- Next, choose Network and Sharing Center from the drop-down menu.
- Now, in the left pane, select the Change adapter settings button.
- Now, depending on your connection, double-click the Wi-Fi adapter or Ethernet adapter, and then click the Details button.
- Now you may double-check the network adapter’s MAC address.
- If you followed all of the procedures correctly, you should now be able to see the network card’s physical address on your screen, which you can use to identify a device on the router or to restrict access in the network settings.
Also see: 7 Ways To Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Search That Doesn’t Work
Finally, I hope that after reading this post, you have a better understanding of how to locate the mac address on Windows 10. The procedure is very easy, and anybody who is familiar with these techniques may verify their MAC address. Let me know if you have any questions about this in the comments area. Share this post with your friends who are also trying to figure out how to get the MAC address in Windows 10. Thank you for taking the time to look at our website.
There are three methods to determine the MAC Address of a network adapter in Windows 10, and we will provide you with all three in this post.. Read more about how to get mac address windows 10 without logging in and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my MAC address on Windows 10?
The easiest way to find your MAC address is to type cmd into the search bar and press enter. Once you are in a command prompt, type ipconfig /all. Your MAC address will be listed under the Ethernet adapter.
How do I find my working MAC address?
You can find your MAC address by going to System Preferences, then Network.
How do I find my MAC address Windows 10 without CMD?
You can find your MAC address by typing in cmd into the search bar on Windows 10.
- how to find mac address on windows 10 without command prompt
- how to find mac address windows 7
- change mac address windows 10
- get mac address cmd
- how to find mac address (windows 8)