This is a common error when trying to connect to the internet on your Android phone. It can be caused by a number of different things, but it’s usually due to outdated or corrupt network settings.
The how to fix not registered on network is a problem that has been present for a while. Google has released 9 fixes to fix the issue.
Are you receiving an error message on your Android phone that says “Not registered on network”? It’s aggravating when you try to make a phone call or send a text message and receive an error. You have no choice but to make an emergency call.
This issue, however, affects a large number of individuals, including iOS users. Surprisingly, owners of Samsung Galaxy phones of various versions seem to be the most afflicted by this problem. The good news is that there are solutions to the issue that will allow you to resume your calls and messages.
DO YOU REQUIRE A NEW ANDROID PHONE? Check out these limited-time offers from Walmart and Amazon on the newest Android phones!
On Android phones, troubleshoot and fix the Not Registered on Network SIM Card Bug.
The not registered on network error means that your Android device’s connection choices have been lost. It may be an issue with your SIM card, cellular service provider, or Android smartphone. Regardless of the source of the problem, you may attempt to diagnose and solve it using the methods listed below.
Rebooting your Android device is the first solution.
This step may seem to be simple, yet it is often overlooked because of its importance.
- Wait at least 3 minutes after turning off your Android phone.
- Restart the computer and try again.
Disable Automatic Select on the Network (Solution #2)
- Navigate to your Android device’s Settings menu.
- Select WiFi & Network from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a SIM and a network.
- Your SIM card should be tapped.
- Network Operators must be chosen.
- Look for the option Choose automatically and turn it off.
- Now locate and choose your network.
DO YOU REQUIRE A NEW PHONE? Check out these limited-time offers from Walmart and Amazon on the newest Android phones!
Other Android smartphones may not follow the same procedure. Make sure you manually choose your network in the Network Operators section.
Solution #3 – Make sure your Android phone’s software is up to date.
- Go to your Android device’s Settings menu.
- Select Software Update from the drop-down menu.
- Install any Android phone upgrades that are available.
Solution #4 – Reinstall your Android phone’s SIM card
Freepik is the source of this image.
- To switch off your Android smartphone, press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time. Depending on the phone you have, you may turn it off in a variety of ways.
- Allow at least 2 minutes to pass.
- Remove the batteries as well as the SIM card.
- Approximately 10 times, press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Hold both keys for about 3 minutes.
- Replace your phone’s battery and SIM card.
- Turn on your Android phone or tablet.
- Do not follow the instructions below if you need to remove your battery.
- Remove the SIM card once your phone has rebooted.
- Replace it and go through the procedure five more times.
- Restart your phone by pressing the Restart button.
Solution #5 – Get in touch with your mobile service provider.
If none of the above suggestions work, you should contact your cellular mobile provider. Relay your problem to their customer service staff so that they can better help you.
What further steps did you take to resolve the issue on your Android device? You may tell us about them in the comments section below.
TODAY’S DEALS: Check out these Walmart and Amazon limited-time deals on the latest Android phones!
The samsung a11 not registered on network is an error message that appears when you try to connect your phone to the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my phone saying I am not registered on network?
This is likely due to a recent change in your devices settings. You may need to go into your phones settings and turn on the WiFi or cellular data.
How do I fix network error on android?
If you are having trouble with your internet connection, try restarting your device.
How can I fix mobile network error?
If youre experiencing issues with your mobile network on your device, there are a few potential fixes for this.
- your phone is not registered on a network samsung
- why is my phone saying not registered on network
- samsung s21 not registered on network
- not registered on network s20
- not registered on network vi