After Instagram removed the download button, users began to search for other ways of getting their favorite posts without paying. By using these eight methods you can still get your images and videos for free.
The “instagram reel downloader” is a tool that allows users to download Instagram videos and other media from the app. The tool is available on both Windows and Mac computers.
On August 5, 2020, Instagram debuted the reel function. You may use the Reels function to record short films, similar to Tiktok. If you want to download reels from Instagram for free, however, there isn’t a solution for that.
Although it’s a useful tool for enjoying them offline or saving them for later use. As a result, there are various internal hacks and external tools you may use to do this. I’ve put up a list of the best free methods to download reels from Instagram.
There are eight different methods to get free reels from Instagram.
1. Use the Instagram app to download Instagram reels:
- Take a look at Instagram.
- Select “Search” from the drop-down menu.
- Open the reel you want to save.
- If you wish to download a reel from someone’s profile, you may do so here.
- Go to the person’s profile.
- There is a tab “New Reels” next to the IGTV videos.
- Open the reel you’d want to save.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the three-dot symbol.
- “Save” should be selected.
2. Reels may be downloaded from your Instagram Story:
- Activate the reel.
- Select “Share” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, tap “Add reel to your tale.”
- It will send you to a screen where you may see a preview of the tale.
- Zoom the reel in until it fills your screen and the logo or user name is visible outside of it.
- At the top of the screen, tap the “Download” icon.
- Depending on your phone, the reel will be saved to your Camera Roll or Gallery.
How To Add Music To Multiple Instagram Stories (Part 2)
3. Use the Close Friend list to get your unreleased reels with audio:
Although Instagram allows users to download unpublished reels, this option just allows you to save the reel without the audio.
You must first download your unreleased reel with audio.
- Make a list of close friends. (Keep in mind that your reel will be seen to them.)
- Make a video reel.
- To get to the Share screen, tap “Share” or “Preview.”
- Select “Stories” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the “Share” button next to the “Close Friends” section.
- This will only let your close friends to see the clip.
- Select “Your Story” from the drop-down menu.
- Make use of the three-dot icon.
- Select the “Save Video” option from the menu.
- This will save the clip to your phone from Instagram.
- You may now take the reel out of your tale.
4. Using Screen Recorder, download loops from Instagram:
For iPhone users:
- Check the control center for the screen recorder.
- Activate the reel.
- To view the control center, swipe up.
- “Start Recording” should be selected.
- Take a look at the video on Instagram.
- The video will begin to record.
- Tap the red bar at the top of the screen to stop the recording.
- “Stop” should be pressed.
- Remove any parts of the video that aren’t part of the reel.
For Android users:
- If your phone has a screen recorder, use it. That’s excellent. If not, you’ll need to use a third-party software to capture the screen.
- Start recording using your screen recorder.
- On Instagram, watch the reel video.
- When you’re finished recording, press the Stop button.
- The reel in your gallery will be downloaded as a result of this action.
5. Using Downloading Websites, download reels from Instagram:
If you’re not happy with the above-mentioned techniques, you may grab reels from Instagram for free using downloading websites. Here is a list of websites that you may utilize.
How can I get reels from these websites?
- Open the Instagram reel that you want to save.
- The three-dot symbol should be clicked.
- Choose “Copy Link” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, on your Android or iPhone, go to any of the above-mentioned websites.
- Copy and paste the URL into the provided area on the website.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
6. Using reel downloading programs, download reels from Instagram:
If you don’t want to have to visit websites every time you want to download reels from Instagram, this is the way to go.
Apps for reel downloading are available for download.
- Install InstantSave from the AppStore.
- Through the three-dot symbol, copy the reel link.
- When you open the InstantSave app, it will instantly download the Instagram reel.
- It may be saved/downloaded.
- Reels Instagram Video Downloader Reels Saver is an app that allows you to download videos from Instagram.
- Video Downloader for Instagram
- Copy the download link for the reel you desire.
- Select one of the two applications listed above.
- This will download reels from Instagram to your phone automatically.
- On the reel screen, click the “Share Link” button.
- Choose the app you wish to use to download the reel.
Is it possible to download Instagram reels in audio format?
Yes, you’ll be able to accomplish that. There is an app that can help you with this.
- Copy the URL to the reel.
- Offmp3.com is now open.
- Copy and paste the URL into the provided box or bar.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- Cancel it if it displays an advertisement or urges you to switch to VPN.
- Return to the “Download MP3” button and click it one again.
- Do this whenever the opportunity arises.
- A confirmation window will open, asking for your permission to download.
- Allow it to finish downloading.
If you want to advertise your material on other sites, downloading reels might be quite handy. Furthermore, you may use them to replicate your own or someone else’s material. You won’t be able to download them since Instagram doesn’t allow it. Because I’ve discussed all of the greatest and most efficient methods to get free Instagram reels.
Watch This Video-
The “how to download reels from instagram in iphone” is a guide that explains how to download reels from Instagram for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download full Instagram reels?
A: Unfortunately, Instagram does not allow users to download full video reels which is the reason why you are unable to find them on the app.
How do I download Instagram reels to my gallery?
A: To download Instagram reels to your gallery, you must either take a screenshot of the photo and save it as a file or use an iOS app that allows for this like InstaSave.
How can I download Instagram reels without watermark?
A: You can download Instagram reels without watermark by downloading an app such as InstaReel. Additionally, you may also purchase a license to remove the watermarks on your videos with SpicyVideos
- download instagram reels with audio
- how to download reels from instagram to gallery
- how to save instagram reels with audio in gallery without posting
- instagram reels video
- how to save instagram reels in gallery with music