5 Ways To Recover Data From Android Phone With Broken Screen
The world has seen the rise of Android, and its popularity hasn’t been lost on those who are involved in mobile development. However, there’s always a risk that something will happen to your device. Sometimes it can be as simple as dropping it or getting lodged underneath the keyboard while typing away furiously late at night when you’re half-awake; other times things can end up far more serious than a cracked screen.
The “how to recover data from android phone with broken screen free” is a guide that provides 5 ways to recover data from an Android device. The article also includes a link to the Google Drive app, which can be downloaded for free in order to access your files.
Have you broken your Android screen and are now unable to access the data saved on it?
Looking for a dependable solution to recover data from a shattered Android screen?
Don’t worry, this article will teach you how to successfully recover data from an Android phone with a damaged screen.
Every Android user is aware that data loss is a regular problem. And it may happen to anybody at any moment. Unintentional deletion, water damage, malware assault, factory reset, and other faults may all be caused by a variety of circumstances.
Physical damage, such as a shattered screen, is another major cause of data loss. The screen becomes unresponsive, and all data saved on it is lost.
So, if you’re in a similar predicament and trying to figure out how to get out of it, read this whole piece.
Is It Possible To Recover Data From An Android Phone With A Broken Screen?
Yes, data recovery from an Android phone with a damaged screen is possible.
However, many people are unaware of this and become concerned.
However, since the data destroyed on the device is not completely erased, recovery is possible. They are still there in the phone’s internal memory, but in a concealed state.
You may attempt to recover them once the phone screen is somewhat functional. However, there is nothing to be concerned about if the screen becomes fully unresponsive.
You may use a professional Android shattered screen data recovery program or check your backup for lost files.
The Best Ways To Recover Data From An Android Phone With A Broken Screen!
Now, I’ll show you some of the finest methods for recovering data from shattered Android phones, both with and without a backup.
So let’s get started.
Method 1: The Most Effective Methods For Recovering Data From An Android Phone With A Broken Screen Without A Backup
Users often forget whether or not they have a backup of their data after losing it from their phone. And since this is a typical case, I recommend that you utilize Android Data Recovery software in this circumstance.
This is one of the most successful and powerful solutions for recovering data from a damaged Android phone without a backup. This dependable instrument has the best recovery rate and is recommended by a number of professionals.
With its innovative approach, it analyzes the whole device and enables users to recover data from an Android phone with a damaged screen without difficulty.
The program enables data recovery from Android phones with cracked screens without the need for USB debugging, as well as from dead phones, water damage, virus attacks, and other sorts of physical damage.
Not only can you recover images from a damaged phone using the program, but you can also recover other data like as contacts, movies, WhatsApp conversations, WeChat messages, documents, audio files, call logs, and more.
The whole user guide may be found here if you want to learn how to use the program.
Recover erased data from Android phones and tablets using Android Data Recovery.
The most effective and efficient solution for recovering data from Android phones and tablets that has been lost, destroyed, or vanished. The following are some distinctive features:
- Directly recover images, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, and other sorts of data.
- Data can be recovered in a variety of situations, including accidental, water damage, inadvertent, factory reset, formatting, virus attack, and more.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
Method 2: Using Autoplay To Recover Data From An Android Phone With A Broken Screen
If you wish to retrieve data from an Android phone that has a damaged screen, you may utilize the AutoPlay feature. It’s simple to do, and you’ll be able to recover all of your lost data.
The steps are as follows:
- Connect your phone with a shattered screen to your computer first.
- You will get an AutoPlay notification after your device has been detected. To see a folder, just touch on Open Folder.
- Drag and drop the files you wish to restore now.
Note that the AutoPlay technique will only function if you have already enabled USB debugging. Otherwise, it will not function.
Method 3: Recover Data From An Android Broken Screen Using An OTG Cable And A USB Mouse
The screen is usually damaged, but you may still reach it and turn it on. In such case, an OTG cable and a USB mouse may be used to recover data from a damaged phone.
However, make sure your smartphone supports the OTG function before proceeding.
Now, follow the instructions below:
- Connect the OTG adapter to the broken Android phone first.
- Connect the USB mouse to the OTG adapter at this point.
- After that, turn on your smartphone and use the mouse to unlock it.
- Next, connect your phone to a Wi-Fi or other network in order to transfer files to another phone or to cloud storage.
Method 4: Using Google Drive, Recover Data From An Android Phone With A Broken Screen
Data backup is critical, and the majority of users utilize Google Drive to do it. You may quickly restore them if you have done the same.
This is the most effective method for recovering data from an Android phone with a damaged screen that does not need the use of a computer. All you have to do now is follow the instructions below:
- To begin, navigate to your damaged Android phone’s Settings.
- Now choose “Backup and Reset” and double-check that your Google account is linked to a backup account.
- Then choose Backup My Data to Google Drive.
- Then, using the same Google account, recover data from an Android phone with a damaged screen by heading to the “Backup and Restore” option.
Method 5: Use the SD Card to recover data from an Android phone with a broken screen.
Many people use SD cards to expand the storage capacity of their phones. If you perform the same method, some data will be saved on the memory cards as well.
Without USB debugging, this approach may be the best option to retrieve data from an Android phone with a damaged screen.
Just follow the instructions below:
- To begin, remove your external memory card and place it into a different phone.
- Go to the SD card folder in File Manager now.
- After that, choose the data you wish to recover and press “Copy.”
- Then, navigate to internal memory and press “Paste.”
That’s all; your data may now be accessed as usual.
So, here are some of the most effective methods for recovering data from an Android phone with a damaged screen.
I’m hoping that those ways will make it much easier to recover files.
Try Android Data Recovery to accomplish Android broken screen data recovery without backup for a fast and sophisticated solution.
Watch This Video-
The “how to enable usb debugging on android with broken screen” is a tutorial that will help you recover data from your Android phone. It also has 5 other ways to fix the issue, so check out the article for more information.
- how to transfer data from a broken phone to a new phone without pc
- how can i transfer data from phone when screen is not working?
- recover data from phone that won’t turn on
- how to recover data from android phone with broken screen without usb debugging
- oppo broken screen data recovery